Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Someone KILL ME. Why didn't I catch Jason Mraz LIVE????!!! argggggggh

Jason Mraz "The Remedy" LIVE


I got this link off the ESPLANADE YOUTH website...go check it out. The girl who runs the site is pretty cool and huh pretty too.. : )

On other things, sometimes it's better not to write out the madness that is twirling in my head these days...I don't know how really to go about things. Ive been thinking very very hard, and what I need clashes so badly with what I'm good at..in terms of jobs...and today was bad man... but I hadled it well....

yea, i should take a few days to think things out...

Im afraid to know new people..im afriad to open up anymore...

I feel tht ive lost my light.. ive forgottenwhat care free- feelings are like.. Ive forgottenwhat it really is to be happy...

But lisa and andrea said to me today tht i'll never lose my light... i dont know...

some things andrea said to me today:
andrea says:
Oh dear Mel... Don't ever put yourself down... You really don't need that. If you don't feel comfortable with the friends you, then it's okay to step away for a bit. Never give what you can't afford. And I feel that you can't afford trust. So don't do things that will backfire on yourself.
andrea says:
Mel, you'll never lose that light. My ex saw that in you and for someone like him to say that is a big deal. He doesn't feel comfortable with a lot of people, but he was with you. Now I'm not saying that because I expect you to be bright and chirpy all the time.. because it really doens't happen.
andrea says:
But believe that you are someone... made perfect because of Jesus... don't let anything else tell you anything otherwise... you don't need it. You are perfect... even when you're down and out... it's okay... Jesus knows.

her ex is usually very uncomfy with people, but apparently he felt i was real..haha i dont know this is what he said:

andrea says:
He says you are very real. Very warm. Like don't have to look out for undertones and bitchiness.


yea.. i think andrea and gerry feel the same abt me.. maybe coz they feel all da-jie or smth... ..funny how these da-jies drop in for a bit, and i never ever go out with them for real... weird.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home