Thursday, June 01, 2006

A Good Day

And indeed it was. I woke for work today, and made it to Suntec to meet Eueu for the sunctec convention at 845am! : ) Proud of myself k!!! hehehehe. We had a good time, *KEKEKEK* but I cannot say why LOL. Later someone from work see i die! hahaha. In d afternoon we met with a client, and headed back to office by 4pm. We had a lot of things to get ready for tmr's thingy for the teachers who are coming downt o TNS. I had a gd day and Eueu went thru with me her handover list. The work is ALOT. REALLY ALOT. If im not organised, i'll go MAD. But for today it was good. Yes, Im pretty scared la, coz she's like 23, and she has done this job SO WELL. And the clients she goes to meet and all, are like professionals..quite scarys loh. Dont know how i'd do all this without her around! I look so much youngert han her!!!!And Im so new!!

But after work, i went to Tam's place for our first retreat 3006 meeting. it was VERY fruitful and we discussed alot, which ended off the night with themes for the retreat and what we wana do. There is definitely a direction yupyups!

So, i gtg now, gotta sleep and get ready for another day of work tmr! After tht, choir prac at nite!! : )

This is good. My mind is occupied. I hardly have time to think of myself even. I just wish my stomach probs will stop.

Ok very sleepy. NITTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEE

P/S: NICK IS GOING TO BECOME A TEACHER!!!! HE GOT INTO MOE!!!! PRAISE U LORD!!!!! Everyone! Say Good morning Mr Nicholas!! =)

Oh yea, coz of Pat, Ive realised how CONNECTED I am to people ard me at work. He knows Mel, Alvin and Isis, aka my two bosses and my colleague fromt eh production side. WAH LAU! And And!!! Someone has HAD connections with Ben from ETC and Dan from Electrico! OMGOMGOMG! :p *sweatdrops* REAL LIFE FRIENDSTER CONNECTIONS .....man.

TMR TAMMY JOINS TNS!!!! YAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!! ^______________^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home