Friday, May 26, 2006

I am soaked with inspiration tonight. I feel like just jamming right now, all these songs that have come to my mind.

First, it was the American Idol Results show that just got me gg "higher" with each performance by the stars themselves, and Taylor, whom Ive always put at high regard. Clay Aiken made an appearance and the sight of him was enough to make me go mad.

Then, I chance upon a Corrinne May Interview with Lisa Ang, that I saw long time ago.
She beczme my muse early this yr, and I practised profusely to master my fav of all her songs, JOURNEY.

Then, Whilst listening to my mp3s on the laptop, I go to Gerri's blog, and see tons and tons and tons of music videos. She's online with me, and she starts sending me more. TORI AMOS, LIVE. Ive always known this woman, this artist, this inspiration of Claire's and Gerri's, but I never liked her becoz of her scarlet's walk album. But I knew her, thru Stef Sun's fourth album. gerri had BOTH Tori's and Stef's videos on her blog. SO. I watched tori's live videos, and the inspiration came. Beautiful live performance. Her sensuality, her way of talking, her calmness, like a bomb, her voice that just soars with the air in tht room, was gorgeous. She's alluring.

She had Stef Sun's videos as well, with this jap gurl, and Stef sounds great in Englush, it's true. She's ALWAYS sounded great to me! =) Vidoes on the way!

OKKK *deep breath*. I told Harri,s uddenly there's SO MUCH I want to do again, adn I have the drive. It feels good, like when yre fsith in God suddenly starts stirring up again. It's that same spiritual "wetness" U feel, but this time it's simply INSPIRATION.

My latest obsession?? U TUBE VIDEOS.


Tori Amos, Live, "Silent all these Years"


Tori Amos, Live, "Desperado"


Tori Amos, "Winter"


Tori Amos, "Thousand Oceans"


Mai Kuraki Tonite I feel Close to you (with Yanzi)


My Story Your Song - Mai Kurika and Yanzi


and for some gd chinese stuff:
郭美美(guo mei mei)(Jocie) 爱是你眼里的一首情歌


karen mok - ru guo mei you ni


OMG...im just so so inspired. English side, Chinese side. What have I been doing??? I soo need to get back on track. I must be good in both. I must be good in folk and jazz too. OMG. Ive got so much to do.

I willf idn more videos of my muses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home