Tuesday, May 23, 2006

I dont know if I wrote an entry about my awesome friend, Jermaine. See, I met her up last week or so, for dinner at BluJaz Cafe. And I have always felt the same way as her, in many things, ad we conenct like she said, really. Since schl days in poly. But really, what she wrote off me in her last entry, was really putting me on a pedestal, for if I was really that strong, I wudnt still be crying today.

Jerm is amazing. She has this charm abt her tht attratcs guys to her. Shes funny, intelligent, a high flyer in my eyes, and always a beautiful gurl and friend. Jerm, tht nite at Blujaz was great too. And to me, when I cried a tear, u cried two. When I shared a story, u shared two. When i laughed a bit, U laughed a mile.

thank you for making me remember how impt I am to people ard me.

Here's Jermaine everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home