Saturday, May 20, 2006

Hi everyone. I didn't write yesyerday cause I was very tired and much too troubled.

I've got great news, good news, heart breaking news, and daily ranting news fvor u today. Be entertained by my life. There you go. Though it isn't the usual "happening" life lar.

GREAT NEWS

-> I'm now part of The Necessary Stage team. AKA I've just got myself a position there!!!!! =) Work starts 29th May, and a new chapter of my life awaits me in a bout a week! And becoz of this, my boss Melissa, (yes, name sake), has given me a brand new e-mail account!!!! YAYYYYY . Haha. I will not publicise it here though, much too dangerous I feel. : ) Congratulate me if U feel like it HAHAHAH. Thanks my friends who have already said they're so happy for me.I'm alwasy so grateful for your presence in my life.
(man, I made that sound like I just won an award??? hahahaa)

->Claire...comes home..........TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

-> I've landed myself a gig in late JULY! At earshot, with Claire and Charles, all three of us on different sets! I say it's with great anticipation and excitemwent that it's worth watching ! YEAH! Of coz I'm nervous! Never quite done ANY set alone??? YEAH But! I'm getting Claire to play for me and possibly Charles too, even get him to guest man. YEAH.


GOOD NEWS

-> I went to Charles and Ivan's gig at POW last night, and guess wad? :p THE WHOLE CROWD ENJOYED IT! They were so awed by Charles! Yeah man! He's awesome on stage with or without hair hahahahaaa. All angmohs u noe! Most of them lar.

-> I just bought..........new..........under........hahahahaha garments LOLLL. They are freaking ex la blardy hell. haha.

-> I watched Da Vinci Code with Nick yesterday at cineleisure. it was a good film. But I laugh at every single piece of crap "facts" they try to deliver us with. Ain't gonna brainwash me. PUI heh. I had a great time with Nick. So nice to see him again .

HEART BREAKING NEWS

-> HE nearly went to POW last night. When i heard, I was starting to get cold and nervous and anxious. I felt very uneasy. Many thoughts swam thru my head and I wondered if I should have left before charles came. But I felt that wasn't right as well, coz I wasn't there for HIM. I was there to watch Charles and Ivan. Then heard from Charles that...
-> Ling was supose to be there to open the set for them. .......LING??!??! Only one other person knew her tht well. I made a quick connection and became even more anxious. Why ? i don't know. Such unnecessary anxiety for what. But I read HIS entry and realise smth...girl with orange bohemian skirt......I never want to see her again. Nor do I fancy v w very much,. LOL. Such biasness!!!!!!. No lar, i will always support the obs. But tht girl....i just don't want to believe it. Actually this should be none of my business anymore. But at that point, I didn't want to be at POW. I was really relieved to noe HE or Ling weren't gg to be there in the end. I hope it wasn't Charles who asked them not to go, just coz of me. That would be so unfiar to Charlie. However....becoz of tht, I enjoyed a great night. BUT!...
-> I broke down during one of Charles songs, and cried in the toilet inconsolably. Anice lady came over to hug me..and I really neded that, yet, tht warmth was so different. I didn't want to spoilt Charles mood, coz he had GREAT FUN LAST NIGHT. Yoyu should have seen the way he was after the gig, like a child. hahaha.

RANTING NEWS

-> He is gg tonight. F that. I hope I don't see him. Argh, he's such a jerk. I can't decide bewteen anger and pain.
-> I was getting better, happier. and I can't figure out what pulled me back into this DUMP.
-> Coz I oughta be very happy now, coz ive got a new fantastic job!!
-> and I don't wana start pulling Harri and Charles down again. But more so that I don't wana start pulling myself dcown again. it's repeating itself again, the nightmares, the dreams of him. f it.
-> I'm gonna try very hard to be happier again. One by one, i'm returning his stuff, and removing stuff, and once i have changed my notebook, i will really start a fresh. I know there's no more. fucking. point. : (

GTG NOW. CIAO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home