Tuesday, May 23, 2006

8.15pm [four hours after waking]

Ahh. I feel better now. Somewhat.

A can of tuna fro dinner. oz I resent cooking for myself. It makes me feelw orse, so i won't start doing that. I miss cooking with him. Enuff said. Harri told me Simon and her cooked pasta last night. They put my fav sausages and cheddar cheese on it. Ahh...reminiscence. Jw wud put sausages too. He'd add basli, spices and cheese too. he wud insist on tabasco sauce and alot of it. Hahaa.

She reminds me off how jovial and happy I was last night,and YES I WAS! ;) Like she said, I made so many new friends YAY. And im starting a new job, a new life on konday! Away with all this! YAY.

Shes starting schl the monday after pentecost sunday, the monday being 5th june, and sunday being 4th june. Im cantoring on pentecost sunday!!!! Wowo. The bishop is coming to church u noeeeeeeeeeeee, and im resuming cantoring ont ht very mass! I havent cantored since last yr! *EEEKS*


HERE'S some photos she took of me last night. For the gig photos, go see her deviant art page, thank u! And i INSIST U GO SEE OKKK! *rrr*











Thanks Harrii, for the nice fotos!!

WE FEEL LIKE HEAVING PIZZA HUT'S MEATBALLS AND GARLIC BREAD!
hahahahaa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home