Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Vodka+Sprite (One and a half glasses full)

Well. That was 10 great hours of sleep!!!! Really. A good night's sleep makes such a huge difference!! I feel good! BUT It's so funny, coz I felt like I was awake most of the night, tossing and turning, with my head still heavy and spinning like mad. I kept changing position and I think I must have been dreaming all at the same time! HAhaahah. I kinda hate the heavy spinny feeling. Not nice at all. But it took away all my nightmares, and i slept so well. Even though I still had HIM-related dreams, they were sweet and not scary or heart-crushing. HAHAHA.

What happened was, after pat got home last night, I decided to go offline so that he could use, BUT instead he didn't want to. I sat down top watch scrubs again (which is so darn good btw again), and I wanted a glass os sprite. :) He said, why not we drink tonioght, coz we kept postponing it, since last week's barnone night. P/s: Barnone's alcohol is shit diluted hahahahaa.

So, he made us vodka+sprite, and my glass was suppose to be less potent. But he couldnt even finish his glass HAHAHAH. He said it was too strong, when i felt it was a-okay. UHHUH. UNTIL! I realised that alcohol always takes its effect on me LATER then immediate. So by the time we wee done watching three episodes of Scrubs,and I had drunk my glass plsu half of his, I was so so spinny hahahahaha.

We both went to our rooms and knocked out, but I still couldnt quite sleep. iw as high in my own room, laughing to myself etc etc. hahahahahaha

Ok! So thts it for this morning. More videos coming up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home