Tuesday, May 30, 2006

"we're just two lost souls, swimming in a fish bowl, yr after yr"

maybe we're just so confused..........

and I feel like ive lost a gd friend again...it was all inevitable...

like as if it has all come true now...i just hope the friendship wud pull thur this rough time and tht he wud realise it means alot still. I know i'd always be there even if i do nothing but give more weight to his life.

remember how i said, u can never say the worst has happened to u? coz i honestly believe now tht it can never be the worst, coz everytime something even worse happens.

this is really how cruelw the world is.

i find it so hard to breathe...so much weighing down on me..and im suppose to stan thru this whole thing.

If my character dies, before the curtains close, pls dont blame me for writing a poor script.

Im really very tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home