Thursday, June 01, 2006

Thurs, 1st June?? More like Fri e 13th!
[EDITED ENTRY, AND A FOLLOW UP BELOW]

Tday was quite jia lat.

Got enuff sleep, but I forgot my phone when I left the house and realised it only when I was at the bus stop. I had to go back to get it. I took a cab, and then spilled my water all over whe I got in. Wet everything. And in so many yrs, I have not felt insulted when people ask me about my condition, but this SMRT driver's question after question, probbing and nose poking, made me feel insulted, for the first time in a very very long time. I was quite irritated and insulted already, then as he stopped outside my office, he asked me if I had a BOYFRIEND. Is that any of HIS FUCKING CAB DRIVERISH ASS BUSINESS?? I mean, seriously?? F you, i just broke up. Then guss wad he says?? Ohh! Nvm, surely can find someone else nicer, etc.. THANKS ALOT, UNKLE.

Geesh man.

Work was really tough today. Im still in the office, but very stoned already. Theres so much Im still really not sure off, and or i know, but really MANG ZHANG about what and how to go abt things. AKA today beri stress. I am so scared coz tmr is Eunice's last day and i am a big mess here. and, best thing is, i already see the POLLLLEEEETTTEEKKS here. I don't like it? Yaar.

MAn, im so FARRRKING tired. Im really really tired. auuggh.

Btw, i feel like the dumbest, slowest, most unliked person ard.Worst, I feel like a failure half the time. A scardy cat, a loser....faauug.

[two hours later]

Im home. I'm feverish again, my palette is sore, and my throat is a bit spiky! ;< shiite. Still got alot of work and other things to do. But i just wana knock out and sleep leh. wah lau. I don't know how I'm gonna meet up with claire when I havent even sdtarted working on my songs leh. damnit.

I was suppose to go to harri's place, downstairs, to eat dinn and meet her..but then i remembered tht lawrence from choir works at the clinic there, so we had a gd talk again and had supper of sorts. He's really good to talk to, and has alot to share..and he really has been thru quite a bit himself. I appreciate his being around. I was lucky to get a ride home from him. Super needed it.

WORK. Why must adults work just to pay bills and support themselves or family? It's so meaningless, working. Everyday ure too tired to wana really do what u like for yrself. When will i find work tht I truly enjoy, i wana get paid to sing everyday. It's making me feel quite sick in the head, coz work work work..everyday the same thing over and over again. Please pray for me, tht I will enjoy my job more, ater I grasp everything.

Lord, only you know. Only you know.
The need for someone to be there for me seems to really be an issue for me now.On nights like these, I wish I could go home to someone I love, and loves me..someone who could put a smile to my face tonight, give me a good massage, a good hug, a good kiss, and let me fall asleep ion his warm embrace...everyone deserves love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home