Wednesday, August 16, 2006

...in her head again.......

Wednesday, 16th August 2006

Listening to: Damien Rice & John Mayer & Nickleback. [I miss singing volcano and older chests so much. And i miss hearing him sing comfortable.]

Happy Birthday,Godma. I love you.
Happy Birthday again Jermaine. Love u gurl.

Met Christine today.
The good thing about meeting up with old friends is that you can just talk about the things that are really bothering you. You don't need to eat at fancy places or pretend to be happy. ( especially if you wake up not feeling particularly great on that day. No i'm not depressed. ) Also, you don't need to bother about what to wear. ( Liek today, I changed out of five pieces of clothes before i felt comfortable? yea.) (>.< ) . Anyway, Chris had alot on her mind. but we're roughly in the same situation here. Except that she is still a bit better off for now.

Anyway, the days are passing, and having nothing to do really sucks. Enjoying too much is not the way. Nikky has been helping me to source for more jobs, & I'm praying I'll be able to get one soon.
Meanwhile, I'm crackin my head to try figure out how to earn fast cash, DECENTLY of coz.
Tuition is still a blooming thought. I think I might make a few calls tmr morning.
I'm not very happy again I guess.

One and a half hours more. Arghs.

Quite a few of my classmates are outta job, and alot of them are on a freelance bassi. Lord, what is my calling? What is it you want me to do? I pray, earnestly please, shed some light on me dear father. i would really like to see the signage pointing me to the road you want me to take. i need your guidance, I need your strength Lord. I'm wearing out. Thank you lord, for walking with me every step of the way. Praise to you lord, for everyday I still remember that it's a blesing to be alive, no matter how many burdens i carry. For I remember these are the crosses you have given me, but it's never too much to carry.

Oh yea, did I mention that I'll be on the Oct issues of SEVENTEEN mag? I'm not getting paid for this though. hahah.

Anyways.. that's about it.
I haven't heard from him in two days. I wonder how he is.

mmmm..sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home