Friday, August 11, 2006

Thurs, 10th Aug'06

Im seriously beat, aha. It's 4am!!!!

Im back to my nite owl patternz! And this morning i woke with fever and aching ALL OVERRRR but after tht like an hr later i felt fine AHAHAH WE IRD
..hahas..

Neways! Today was awesome! I met Jermaine for both our bday celebrations and we went to Miss Clarity Cafe!!! :0) wohoo! We shared the HUGE o mcdonald dish, and had choz ooze and gree tea ice cream after tht :) We did a lot of toking, some of which was quite sad... but mostly always things tht were making both of us laugh real hard! We had an awesome time, and she loved the watch i got her!!! =) YAYYYYY .. eheheee...

I dont really get to meet Jerm up tht much, but shes truly one of the loveliest friends i noe. We have so much in common, in terms of character.. and this is most prob due to the fact tht shes born two days before me, same month, same yr. Too similar!

And, yesterday, I spent national day with Aaron, Ling Hooi+ Charm. We took photos of fireworks and planes and parachuters, and helicopters!!!=) I had a real good time with them! We had dinner at PS and tou hui opp peace centre! :) Ahh, what a great day!

I have 200 photos from NDP so I think its reall mad trying to load them up now.. hahahaa... very spolit for choice, and I kept snapping. Aaron, thanks for lending me yr cam. It was really nice off u!

And I think i toked abt mon and tues with Ana already HAHA :) And tues nite with Razi.. so there. Im done with my update! Im as broke as anything and im gg for two interciews tmr. So see how! If not u'll find me back at gramo doing part time.. but really, i want my evenings laa...wish me luck then!

BTW, I JUST RECORDED MY THIRD ORIGINAL!!!! I have plans to record my other three and along with my blower's daughter cover, i plan to record a few more and make my EP. Distribution by hand la. hahahaa. But yea.

Oh gosh. 7 more days to 21. whats my wish? What are my aims? Only God will know.
I was touched by what Jerm told me tonite.. and I think praying for the one u love or u think really is the one for u, is a very good thing. Theres nothing remotely embarrassing abt tht. Coz this issue of prayer for the one u love, is taken very seirously by many people actually.

Anyways, im off, its damn late. Tmr two interviews, then meeting Harri!!!! for fireworks!!! :) And maybe Aaron too :0)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home