Saturday, August 12, 2006

=) :) =0) : > (^__^) FRIDAY, 11TH AUG 2006

Wow. I've not put so many smileys in a long time!!!! hahah. WAIT MAN. I gotta pause for a bit here, and thank God and all the stas above, because despite being terribly troubled financially, I've had one of the greatest weeks thus far. Well, it's been a much better week than alot of other weeks since April.

I have to recap before I go on with today. Today was GREAT! Monday, met Ana and had FOC coffee bean (thanks darlin). Tues, met her again and met razi for moviee! Wed- WOHOO, photo taking with AaRoN, LH and Charm. Supper with them & Eld! :P Tou Hui rocks so bad. Thurs- BDAY DINNER WITH JERMIE!!!!! ahahahahah yay, AND TODAY!!!!!!

TODAY!'-->Went for a casual interview with Mary, and then headed down to Bugis to meet Harri my favouritest! BUUUT the poor gurl was really tired la, so she went home first. I went to walkie walkie and Aaron called, and wanted to meet me up to pass me the cam!! :) So I walked over to cityhall to meet him ( and im sorry alot of things need to be filtered here heh heh heh ) And we had a good ten mins together, then he headed off to chinatown and then off to KL for the next two days : ( . hah, I bumped into Kenneth (tan) and his friend Liyana too, like at the junction of cityhall. haha, like why of all places! I really like his tann. HAHA, and his calm and collected exposition. I think what I like abt him alos, is tht till today, he reminds of a guy I once knew some years back, except so much better.

I made my way back to Miss Clatiry Cafe for the FOURTH TIME!!!! LOL. Wow, now Im one of them! hahaha The boss is christian. Her name is Nora. Shes chinese btw. The yan dao guy whoose also the boss i think, hes catholic, and he goes to OLPS!!!! he likes the 6PM CHOIR!!!!! WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO~~~ and his name is LUKE. hurhur. and one of the girls there is called Janice. :O) I waited for Harri till she came, and we had wedges with cheese fries OMGOMGOMG! *yummmmy*. We rushed down to meet Aunty Constance, and Aunty Constance brought us to the 60th floor of the OUB or UOB building at Raffles boat quay exit and we had CHINESE DINNER!!!!!!! OMFG. the food was delicious!! and u noe the desset?? mango pudding?? had dried ice coming out of it!!! WHEN THE PICS ARE DONE, I WILL SHOW U ALL!!!! *^__^*. SOOO! Harri and I had a FABULOUS view of fireworks from there!!!!! (BUT the glass reflection proved to be a major prob). Still, the view was spectacular, and I wudnt have traded it for anything. Im SO GLAD Harri and I got a chance to see such gorgeous fireworks from where we were!

The restaurant was freeeeezing! I am very very very happy today, becoz I realised again, that somehow, this entire week long, I have been celebrating my birthday, just tht no one knew why I was so happy. Out with different friends, broke but knowing tht hey, im sorta celebrating it with them while being out with them. As long as I know it for myself, Im happy already. And then how lucky cud I get, to have a grand dinner with Aunty Constance and Harri, whom I wished I cud call Godmother and godsister, seriously, and to have FIREWORKS just days before my birthday. Who cud get luckier? :) And like a few days in a row as well!

We went back, tired but happy. My shots were ok only. But I made a promise tht I will shoot better ones tmr. So lucky to haf a camera to use.

Anywaym patience. I have wayy too many photos to upload. HAHA. Sorry. heh.

Thanks Lord, for a good day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home