Thursday, August 17, 2006

H21B to me :]

-> Thts how he wrote it for Harri last yr...
HE .. has forgotten... :( Guess i wont be hearing from him at all...

But! Thank you Claire, Pat. Tonight was really sweet of both of you. Claire made a chocolate truffle cake for me. She made two in fact, but the first one spoiled. Gosh... thanks so much. There's nothing like blowing out candles :)I'm really really really touched. Thank you dears.

21 years and one hr 16 mins old. *breathes*. There's much significance.
Officially legal to watch RA and get arrested hahaha.

That nakes me two yrs older than him again. I hate that.
Happy what wud have been one yr and eight months together. Sighs. i shudnt have chosen 17 rite hahaa. Coz, i tot that it wud have been nice to have a double occasion on my birthday. HAHA. silly me. >.<

Tmr, gonna celebrate with Nick!!! Yeah FAMILY! MAN!.
Christine bought me the handphone pouch i lost at the station today HAHAH. Quite funny. But still thanks gurl. U really are too nice to me.

Heh, guess who was the FIRST to wish me at 12am heheheeh :)

But u noe who really wished me first?? CHARLES LIM HAHAHAH. Like two days before hahahaha. Thanks dude. Luv u much.

Hmm.. im wondering,.. if he...remembers???

HAHAHAHAHA mel is so rubbish u noe.. alwasy writing and asking all the questions tht wud never be answered HAHAHAH.
Nvm, MEL IS CONTENTED ^O)

[Thank you Lord for another year.] I will try to live even better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home