Friday, October 20, 2006

GOOD MORNING!

Im up in the morning!! OMG! :)
Actually, initially i wanted to pee la. Then my stomch got wayy too hungry, so no choice, got myself up. KEKEKEKE.

:) Hmms, waiting for Wei to msg... had rather light sleep, coz I didnt wana oversleep since we're suppose to go out today! Wow, the way i talk is like d old times ahahhaa. I remember how I used to lose an entire night's sleep, coz I was so eager to go out with him the next day. And I wud be awake really early in the morning. *hee*.

Crazy mel! Anyway, since Im up early, i shall do some stuff and all! OMG. Realised that pat's dvd player, sitting at the tv cabinet, CANT PLAY CHARLES'S SCRUBS!!!!!!!! :s
He has two players lar... he brought one into the music room, so I suspect that one will be able to play. Must MUST bring it out! I wana watch MY SCRUBS!!! :)))

hahahaa. okk. im getting bored again, kill me! hahahaa :) YES HARRI IS ONLINE! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home