Friday, November 17, 2006

WOHOOO! I finished watching GOONG! :))))) Or better known as Princess Hours!!! =)

YAY YAY YAY!

So so happy i watched it!


Also, ive loaded all my songs back into my player! Now its more organised. I named the files properly and alL! HEEE...

Kor..... hahaha can u help me find the songs for princess hours online? heh coz i dont know where to get hurhur... u know im dumb with these things hehehe

Watching movies and all especially these kind of series (korean and taiwanese) always make me forget all my problems and always immerse me in the story, till I go to bed feeling so much for the characters in the show. Yeah.. movies and such good serieses always make me have post feelings. hahahaha.

So shiok, 24 episodes all on u tube! SHIOKNESS !! hahaha sorry la poor film buff here what ta do rite. HEHEHE.


Tmr, will focus back on my practising! I have alot of practising to do. Vocal warm ups and practises, piano practise for originals, guitar practise for originals, vocals practise for gig, vocals practise for christmas caroling..! wow.


Monday start work! Also have caroling sectionals practise wow. Mondays fort sops and altos, tues for tenors and bass. Fri ymm wed maybe i mite wana go down for youth mentors... but i'll prob wana go catch open mic at sg art cafe... hope fri and sat ahve some gigs worth gg for...

Oh yeah guys, the Pitch Black Cafe at Haji Lane behind the bali lane is now open! So do go there and take a look see look see! Its beri pretty!


I miss you.
After watching this show, somehow the two main characters really reflected us. Ure like him, cold, and a man of few words. Pride being the utmost barrier. The girl in the show is like me, expressive, emotional, naive, simple, and happy happy. She cries for love alot, like me as well. After I finished watching the whole series, I wished for so many things... but oh well.


Monday I start work. But Monday Charles is flying off to Aussie. I havent spoken to him in ages. Somehow ive not seen him online. Somehow he didnt reply my msg abt work today, which I tot he wud. But its ok. I miss talking to him. I miss confiding in him. I miss my Charlie brown. I hope he'll be safe there and come back not feeling too tired. Hahah he hasnt even gone man, and im already so worried. LOL.
And Pat comes back on monday. Lerp and Sean mite be staying longer...


Ive learnt quite a few things from the princess hours show
- never be greedy. it will lead to evil and the evil will come back to you.
- love cant be forced. if u force, u drive it away.
- communicate. it is so important.
- be happy with what you have.
- the simple things matter.
- guys can be so difficult to understand HAHA.

that last one was a joke.

anyway, im off to sleep now.
till tmr.
nites everyone.


-do u miss me?-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home