Saturday, April 24, 2004

and she dreams again...


Heys all! gd evening! Whoa, daphie came by!!! heys girlfriend! haha...I slept till past noon today and went to watch Kill Bill Vol 2 in the evening!! woo! Quentin Tarintino rawks!!!!!!!!!! I absolutely love eevry single one of his works! So well scripted, and always such good music chosen for the soundtrack!

Bought snakcs, came home and watched more TV with me bro! hahaha. I swear I seem to be ndulging in a lot of chocs, and fatty foods since easter vigil!! Horrid!! I can't help it, I love eating!! hahahah....no, it's just sometimes..after resisting for too long! hehehe....

Nick bought the Kill Bill soundtrack immediately after we watched it. We were at Bugus, edge, and they renovated! It's got a lot of new stuff there now! =)

Hmms...i think Angel and I mite go out and find a job after her hols...so sian....and Ana is stil so busy with film pro, adfp, work, driving and Uhhum....makes me feel so like I realli haf nothing to do! I don't work, at least not yet...i don't exactly belong to anyone...I don't haf any more schl work..and I certainly can't take driving, so darn!!! =O...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home