Friday, April 30, 2004

and she dreams again...


Gawn damn farking tired, and suddenly moody. It's the flu la, always makes me so drained. Helped my bro with his shoot today. It was a short, simple shoot for his final project. It's a partial video/animation project
I need to get well, for the better of my voice coz i'll probably be cantoring soon again, after baby. And , also so that I have energy to help mum out at home. It's so strange, this hols, I don't seem to know what i want exactly. I was telling sis I want to work, to get cash. However, i don't want one too, coz i want to rest. As the saying gos, you can't have yr cake and eat it. But I'm realli tired, and also realli broke. Have to choose. However, staying at home, everyday ain't getting anything much done. I wake up, try to do some productive stuff like catch up on my books, piano, but all I've done is turn on my comp everyday and look at all these various websites...check mail...stay home watch TV...sleep late. Gosh. Sian, thts rite. I think I need to get well first, then start planning some outings to break out from this mundanity.

Yet anothe construction site accident in two weeks. This is getting extremely upsetting, not to mention, worrying. The news everyday is upsetting. More innocent lives are being taken. I don't know what to say to that.

I feel like I'm waiting for nothing. My happiness every week is so short lived.

This is just me , at night. Ill, sleepy and tired.My nose feels liek it's going to drop off, i miss my baby, i'm hingry and I'm typng this shit. I'm so glad I'm so fortunate where home lies. That's my main strength. I'm going to eat. bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home