Saturday, April 24, 2004

and she dreams again...


Good afternoon!! Let me guve a guess to who is reading now eh? hmm....Wen? Bright? Daph? Angie! Rich!! Hm...Vicki rite?? Of coz!..Hmm...a few people i don't know...which is always the case.Who else...?_^ ahh Ria babe! ..yeah...that shgld be the main pple..

Nah, I'm bored la..at home, getting my engine started for the day.The Nicoll highway news is very sad and unfortunate. I was reading the straits times and Home. I know on one hand, Mr Heng can't be rescued out, but on the other, It must be very hard for the family to accept this. To have the area sealed off, rebulit, knowing he's still underneath. My deepest condolences.

William Hiung, our afavourite Hung is making it big man! S'poreans bought 3'000 copies already? Wow! The reviewer in the papers condemed it to half a star out of five! Horrendous! He said stuff like you can use his cd as a frizby and to ward off aliens. Absolutely bizarre!

I'm very, very upset about the American idol results. Anyone dare deny it was unacceptable, that not one, but all three black girls got into the bottom three? Please, it's ridiculous! I say it wasn't fair. One, due to the black out in Chicago, which Hudson lost 15'000 votes. Two, It's clear as crystal that the three girls sang the best that night. I do not deny that Diana and Jasmine did earn thier right to stay in the top too. In fact, i supposrt ALL of the finalist at this point, and wish all of them can make it through. But there was one very weak contestant that night. Plkase don't tell me he's better than La Tya London?

America, what are you doing ?



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home