Sunday, April 25, 2004

and she dreams again...


I'm so happy! My family went out for dinner, and we had three course dinner at the coffee shop! Kekeke ;p We ate my favourite satay, noh-hiang, and hokien mee! Yummy! Hawker centre, coffee shop food can taste better than some restaurants sometimes! After dinner, we took a walk, and ended up in a pasa malam...(alrite!) There are always so many pasa malam's in this area! The pasa malam is really quite big! It's wasted that we had our dinner already! Coz these pasa malam's always sell alot of food!!!!! Glorious food!! *imagines* Alrite, anyway, managed to get a really cheap tiny mirror and nail clipper=). Yeah, then after that, we made our way home...=) I say, i love my parents!! Coz they really spend on us...and thrift on themselves...and i always heart ached when dad spends so much just within a day...plus all the bills and tyhe work he has to do for tht stinky boss just to earn the money for us...loce my dad! And mum cooks the most delicious food around!

Actually, I love them alot alot. So much that when I looked at a pic of them in the study today, I felt so happy...coz that is one of thier nicest pics they have....I'm happy the way they have been so stirct on me...coz I'm proper, and I'm on thr right path.Thank you God, for my parents.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home