Sunday, May 09, 2004

and she dreams again...


I'm feeling much better today :) I syated up late last night and confided in my bro (like many other nights). He gave me advice, helped me find answers to certain feelings I was eelings recently. He comforted me and we enede up sleeping really late. I feel so bad coz he had to load his final project in school early this morning. He had only three hours of sleep. Plus he didn't sleep much the last few nights, as he was completing his final project. I'm really glad I have him to talk to, since last time, now and forever. We talked about many issues, with regard to come things i kept thinking about and feeling. Some of which included future partners, future jobs and studies, and some other more "nonsense" thoughts I had. What's different about the talks nowadays that we sahre, and previously when i was one, two years younger, is that i can rationalise and reason and understand things instead of being head on with what I felt and not bothering or at that time, being unable to understand why certain things were such. I'm extremely happy about that. And I hope to become morea dn more mature this year.

I woke up this afternoon (hehe) with dad already back home from half day work, and bro back home from school. dad's saturday afternoon "snacks" or "quehs" that he buys only on weekends, were already sitting on the table. heh, I was afraid he might scold me for waking up late. But he was already napping coz he was so tired. I finished branch quickly, and started wiping furniture. he woke up some time later, and while he was reading the newspapers, he said" That's very nice of you to help mum wipe the furniture" =) I was really delighted to hear that. I wasn't expecting it coz this is what they expect me to do. And mum isn't getting any younger, so now i feel happy helping out. It was a very quiet afternoon in my condo, and at home. It was very peaceful and quiet. It was a nice feeling. I went about the housechores happily and quietly. Keeping clothes, keeping dishes, and I felt good about it.

Ar night, dad brought all of us to the Rivervale hotel, for japaneses a-la-carte unlimited buffet. I just came back from dinner not long ago. The dinner was very delicious and really treats your taste buds!!! Hahaha. =p When they mean a-la-carte buffet, means they have a menu, you order what you want, and they serve it to you. You pay a standard price for unlimited re-fills of food, tea, drinks, soup and everything basically on the menu!!. After dinner was over, we moved to another room they had, just for dessert. ice-cream cake,tea, coffee qand other beverages were on the list. Wow, My tummy is full and like how my bro and I used to call it "sa-ti-fied" hahahaa =)

It was a much better day today. the dinner was for mothers' day celebration. Mum was given a spa 180 bucks voucher, and a mothers' day gift package. Cool hah? hehehe I love them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home