Monday, May 10, 2004

and she dreams again...


hey everyone!!! I had a great mothers' day=)

These are the highlights of my day:

Gota talk with baby today=) He was so suprised that I burnt cds for him and sister's baby, coz he didn't know about it. Hehe, and he wore red!! He looks absolutely charming in red! Poor dear is also like me, still a little ill. We're kinda worried for our voices.

Meliza lent me her sister's meteor garden vcd set for season one!!!! Olrite! I've got 20 episodes to watch now! Woohoo!

Mothers' day celebration in church was really special. All mothers were given fresh roses! My choir sang Praise her with a flower and it sounded real good. We were short of alot of important people today, but none the less we did our best!

Nick and I treated my parents to pizza hut dinner. Coz they deserve the best. I hate ph's service though, but that did not affect our mood tonight. dad and mum were really touched. We also bought mum a yam cake from bread talk. she felt bad that we spent so much, but what is that compared to what she has done for us?? nothing at all. I love you mum.

After dinner, we bumped into Daniel and geraldine!! Wow. It was extremely great to see them. I felt a little rush of blood to my head though, coz I just felt embarassed, like how when i meet gabriel at church and i just dun expect it?? Yea, that kinda thing. Too happy.

We went to cold storage and watsons after dinner. Did a little shopping and amde our way home. the yam cake is delicious!. My family sure has put on weight from two nights of overeating! hahaha.

I've read my novel until chapter seven already. I'm totally hooked onto it.

Had a nice chat with angel too. I'm so glad i have her, meliza, jill, and my other gd friends from choir. My support outside of family and comforting.

I will sleep well tonight. Thank You for such a great day. I love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home