Thursday, January 06, 2005

and she dreams again...

I couldn't attend dvd test today. Dad is in hospital. Please pray for him. He has two ops this morning. It isnt majorly serious, but the after effects of the ops are worrying me. He couldn't be discharged so stayed tonight. Tmr he might have to stay in as well. operated on the left leg and the right hand. How is he going to use the clutches?

I found out dad was in hospital when I was out with Harri, dear and two of my sec schl friends yesterday. Met them after med law tutorial, and though I was realli tired, I was very happy to have had thier company. Sushi dinner had to be cancelled when i received nick's call that dad's in hospital. Was up real late last night as well. In fact it has become such a habit. the lack of sleep is getting to me though. Practically knocked out on the bus and trains today.

had night class earlier, and it was real real fun. Though there is homework, I enjoyed myself.
Ive got a thousand and one things to do all the time, and only 24 hrs a day. Man. Hahaha. =) But I have the strength to pull thru. =) But on days when im tired, that can be a bit hard to believe. HAHAHAAAA.

Aniwae, was so happy yesterday. Thanks Harri, thanks dear.
Hope Dad will be able to be discharged tmr. Have specs meeting tmr, and then i'll head straight to the hospital. Meeting at night at my house with weiyi and sammie had to be postponed, but we have aready decided what to sing for sammie's cousin's wedding dinner! Yay.

Okies, super zonked alreadi. byebye SHAPES. hahahaa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home