Friday, January 07, 2005

and she dreams again...

Everything Went Wrong Today

I couldnt wake up for class. My clock was slow and delayed me further. I took cab. I dont have much left for the month.

Got to class, and soon after started having a very nasty headache tht has lasted the whole day. I wore my jacket, but i was freezing and shivering like mad. That feeling is unbearable. I borrowed a much thicker jacket and wore it round me. Same thing.

Went somewhere after class today to clear my mind, or at least i hoped. Ended up crying. Ended up starting a 38.9 degrees fever. Went home and shivered even more. Mum gave cold compress. Now it's 38 degrees but the headache is still there.

How can you expect me not to be hurt? If I don't, I'm not human. I''m more than just hurt. I feel like a stand in. I feel disappointed. Come back to me when you're ready to.

Guess what, it's that time of the month. Shit.
Tmr I have backstage class and I havent practised, will I get better by tmr?
Sunday I'm cantoring...how? I hope I dont have to ask weiyi yo take over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home