Tuesday, February 22, 2005

and she dreams again...

Oh no. I suddenly feel like watching more F.R.I.E.N.D.S hahaha. I bought episodes five to eight of season ten for my presentation, and i just watched five. I was breakding it down, and have done 1/4 of the Content Analysis Presentation. 3/4 more to go for the rest of the week. "man man lai" sure can one. Tmr have important media law lecture!!!!!! Musn't, MUSN'T sleep in class tmr! . *musn'tsleepmusn'tsleep*. R II T E. so i gtg now. tired, and in need of rest. Looking forward to a great day ahead!!!!! gd nite all!

p/s: There's one thing I respect Ana for. That is she always been able to cope with work, studies, at one time bf, and driving lessons. And she always could afford her nice elctronic gadgets thru her own hard earned money. I will like to do tht soon as well.

So on my list when I start working are
- new handphone
-camera
-mp3 player.
-Lappie.
-PDA.
-....MY OWN HOUSE! hahahahahaa
- holiday.
-soem serious retail theraphy. INDULGE. ahahahahahaahha

yeah! WAHAHAHA. Seriously, I prob would just get the phone first. Maybe the phone might have everythign already!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home