Monday, October 31, 2005

and she's HAPPY again...

I just trust God. Everything will be alright, in his own time. When I get anxious, i remember how fortunate i am. When i get complacent, I remember I have a purpose. When I get tired, i cry. (heh)

Anyway, I'm REALLY happy today. I felt at peace today, and that is a nice feeling. It is a peacefulness that makes me happy. I started off my day, really being unable to wake up, but I knew i HAD TO, coz I was meeting up with Auntie, Uncle and Harri today : ) It was a special day for me. I miss them, and I don't regret having woken up a few hrs earlier, coz I had such a wonderful time with them. Auntie was looking deinty and pretty as usual. She was wearing a thai designed spgetthi strap blouse, with a really attractive chocker that wrapped around her neck just nicely. She had her simple light make-up on as usual, and she just looked so pretty. Harri had her red checked pants on again, with her punk belt, and looking like how HARRI should look. LOL. Uncle, looked so good with his shirt today (as he hardly wears shirts). He's a bit like Jianwei in the sense that they look suave with their shirts on, but extremely simple with t-shirts on. : ) GETTING ON--haha, Auntie treated me and the rest of her family to nonya food opp. Holy Family Church, at this little joint called Charlie's : ) The food was SUPERB. I wana bring my family and dear there one day to eat. Reasonable prices for delicious food, why not? I truly enjoyed the lunch. We did alot of catching up, and Auntie kept feeding me more. *paiseh*. The chendol there, is mouth watering. *OOO, the gulamalaka...* I thanked Auntie after lunch, and we headed to roxy sqaure for a bit. Auntie bought some stickers, and ened up buying some for me as well. * IVE GOT NEW PEANUTS STICKERS!!!* lol. Gosh, I wanted to pay, but Auntie refused as usual, and said I supported Harri's Music Maxout magazine, so I didn't need to pay. HAHA. Nvm, I have never been able to win Auntie's little "battle" over these matters, no, really.

We proceeded to katong shopping centre to get Auntie and Harri new hair cuts!! Heh, not bad man, their hairdresser! I took the name card..hahahaa. That marked the end of my meetingw ith them today. However, I will be going over to their place this week, coz I LEFT SMTH THERE!! *grr* haha, and gonna get a cd from Harri. :P. As I went off to church, i was very happy. I just enjoyed their company again. Also glad that Harri and I patched things up. As Auntie put it, we're still young, and soemtimes we just see things our way only. It was a misunderstanding. Certain things people do, we don't like, we have to differentiate the action from the person itself. YEap! I think the Musix Maxout mag Harri worked on is good! Wasted that they do not intend to continue the mag in hard copy.

Church was good too. At choir, i enjoyed learning a new song, and being around my lovely choir friends. We celebreated birthdays too. I think what made me happy too, was that my voice is full strength again. I shall take good care of it till xmas!! Too many important things coming up! And for a while today, i felt mature, like it's a feeling I had. I also felt very lucky, coz I had friends around me, who love me, besides my family of coz. Auntie been so nice to me, and stef and temi bought me stuff too. Such sweet love I treasure. I felt good as well being early for choir. My voice was warmed up, and I took care of my sops (in that sense). I treasure all my choir friends, coz ive been with them for so so so long. We sang well today too.

I wished SO MUCH that dear could have been with me the whole day.

I got rather tired by the end of mass, but had to go thru RCIA with family. I still don't liek it to be very honest, but it makes them happy, and the people we play music for, so that makes the tiredness all worthwhile.

Dear called me!!! :) He actually dl the song i sent to him and heard it a few times before going off to camp today. MY poor dear has got a FREAKING long day tmr! Wake 5am, breakfast, drive guards ard, patrolling 24 hrs, driving ferry toner morning and night, ferrying all the guys booking out and all. He's working 5am to 12am ok. YOU TELL ME LOH, sucks k. I pray for dear everyday, that the Lord keeps him safe.

Lord, thank you for answering my prayers. My Job, my part time job that i'm going back to tmr, my family, and everything else. I believe u have everything under control, and that things will be good.

Mum did get a little cranky earlier tonight, but after we got home she was fine. I'm awfully tired tonight actually, so I shall head to bed after ironing. I am gonna make a deal with myself, to try wake earlier from now on. With that, sleep earlier too, coz as boring as days might get, longer days means more things done, and a chance at planning more things too. Of coz, I don't believe I'd be able to get this done soon. But guess with my job at cartel, I can start working smth out. I have to, coz I really wan my six months as trainee teacher to work out.

Hmm, gosh I'm really beat tonight; can't keep the enthusiasmup to write with all the eagerness I felt this afternoon. At that point of the day, I wished I had an internet connection in my phone..heh.

I had a good day. I was really happy. It was a fruitful day, and most of it went well. That's fantastic in my opinion. I start work tmr. Lord, give me the wisdom and maturity, to say the right things, do the right things, and handle things with care and observance. Please let me sleep well tonight, and have a gd day tmr, even if I may be tired out by the end of the day. Lord, please take care of everyone around me, be it my family, jianwei, friends, choir, or even the people around the world, who are suffering. Please heal the sick and poor in health, wealth, spirituality, mind, etc.

Thank you Lord.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home