Friday, October 28, 2005

and she *feels* again... : )

Listening to Clay Aiken's christmas album and all my other christmas songs, while sewing up my little baggie that i bought last time from my previous job.
It's dragged two months, and I finally got it sewed!! OHH so cute! HEHEE ; ) Well, more importantly, as I sewed and listened to my christmas songs, I couldn't help but feel the wonderful feeling of Christmas approaching us nearer and nearer. My favourite season of the year is here again! Albeit that at the moment, I am so broke I can't buy anyone anything, but I love the season. It's filled with joy, and a mysterious good feeling that's always present in d air. Just listening to the Christmas songs are making me feel this way. It made me think alot too, about what i have done this past whole year, since last Christmas. I think alot has happened to me. I was still going for singing classses at E-mage, and I clearly remember Dennis lao shi saying that we'd be having a party at E-mage itself, but, I couldn't go as we had all the Christmas preparations going on again. Choir party, choir pracs, and all the gift wrapping etc. I remember too, that I was newly attached, not too long before Xmas. Dear actually went to church with Edwin, just so that I would be happy. I fondly remember one of our many first sweet memories we had in church itself. It was also SPECIAL, coz it was the FIRST time our church was fully lit and decorated with Christmas lights!! ^___^. What would it be like this year??? : ) I'm eager, so very eager!

I'm praying I get a temp job soon, and something I'd like. Also, something I'd be able to earn some fast, coz i'm so horribly broke. I can't survive a hundred odd till december??! No way! I still gotta go shopping man! I gotta prepare for my new journey starting january! I know I'm really lagging with mum and dad now, but I hope the season of Christmas will mark a change for all of us, and that I will, in thier eyes, be grown up by December. Haha, who am i kidding? It may not be completely possible, but it's worth a try!~ I'm also really happy. I have never shared my favourite season with a special someone twice in a row :) I really hope dear and I will have a wonderful Christmas, somehow.

It is also that time of the year, where forgiveness is begged and given, where everyone forgets the past, and makes up with friends again. It is the only season where cookies work just by offering, and people love each other again. : )

Is it just me? Is this my fantasy dreams again, or this is Christmas? I believe it is, for every year, I feel this good during Christmas. I pray and wish this year, be no less different.

Merry Christmas very soon everyone :) Two months in advance. Now, tell me no one else can be this optimistic about Christmas!!

*love mel*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home