Wednesday, October 26, 2005

: Okie :

Hey guys, At the end of the day I would say, today was pretty alright. Initially, it didn't start off too well, with mum fussing and being paranoid over all the housework again, picking on me for everything. The way she can go on and on about things, is really quite untolerable. Sometimes it can get really bad. But, somehow mum was in a good mood today, like yesterday where she was edgy from the very beginning I spoke to her. She was in a good mood, and though she was talking about nothing but housework throughout branch, and repeating herself at that, she didn't say stuff like " Even though you're quarelling with me, but putting it in a very nice way.." I was pretty happy. Mum and i actually had some laughs today.

I decided to mop the floor and do stuff today anyway, though i really didnt' sleep well the past few nights. I have been having nightmares, and mum was saying i shld hav nothing to worry abt what. I guess we all have our own worries.

Mum did cook a really delicious dinner today. My fav Char Siew and Dao Miao. hahahaa

Overall, plesant though tiring today, but I think I shan't say much more, coz I'm really sleepy. Tata

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home