Sunday, October 30, 2005

and she dreams again...

Hey all, guess i was really thinking too much into things. I feel real bad, but I don't know why also.

Anyways, I was happy that i could get to see dear tonight, though we were really hard pressed for time.( Sorry baby). If I had more money, I would have stayed out longer with darling and taken cab home (both of us). But we both are tight for cash as well, so no choice.

In the late afternoon,My mood completely changed when I asked mum whether it was ok to come home later, and she actually said YES :) *woohoo* . I did the housework happily. Initially i didn't wana wake up, coz even though i intended to visit the library and go ard doing my own stuff, I really had no motivation to wake up, coz i was so moody. I was just disappointed that my time with dear now is really little these days. It made me more upset as I was in and out of sleep, that it isn't his fault either. We're both like going through this "period" where we're being ruled by others of higher power than us. It just felt awful knowing I was gonna spend the night out alone, EVEN THOUGH I had things to settle.

It was a 360 change, when dear wanted to meet, and mum said yes to being home later. Im happy coz mum trusts me more now. So, guess what? I made it home before 12! hahaa. : ) See, reverse whatever you wana call it. Okok, yes, I was upset having to leave so early. Tonight was no joke ok..we were really rushing around. It isn't a very nice feeling at all. Haiz...BUT WE GOT TO MEET : ) Must remember that. Dear, thanks for keeming Hehee. Well, we'll see how things go, guess we really reap what we sow. I'll stick to this, and I'm sure dad and mum will let loose more.

Dear Lord, thank you for your guidance. Please continue to guide me in all I do and say. Lord, I ask of you kindly, to give dear and i a day to spend with each other soon.; Just a whole day. I really need it. Two days even if possible. PLEASE Lord.

Coz...now..I'm real scared...we're both so tired...tired out.

Hey guys, due to the SURE FACT that i'm broke, and t's a really frightening amount I have left with me, i'm heading back to cartel to work. I know Terry the big boss isn't very happy, but the rest of the people will be fine, i hope. there will be weekends that will clash with my church stuff, and I pray he be nice enough to understand.

KK...i shall get going now...gotta wake early tmr. Metting Harri and family! ^__^
Btw, I bought new CDR's for myself, and Stef Sun's new album! WOHOO. Broke as I am, I am still a Stef Sun fan fan fan hahaha. ANDDD the NEW re-edited version of THE PRAYER, which I recorded with Weiyi some time back, is now with me!!! MSN ME to get it! HEH

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home