Monday, November 21, 2005

and she SINGS again...

7 hours of singing : )
Wow, church was so so enjoyable today! It's been a while since I've sung for so many hours at a go, plus, I was extra attentive as I needed to focus on my pitching and "cleaniness" of my voice. The caroling practise was fun, but I'll need to practise melodies on my own, coz I need to get the sound , tone, quality, and pitching of each song. Every song has a different "feel" and approach as well. The litany practise wasa test of patience for those who have the ability to feel rhythm, coz those who couldn't just kept making mistakes!. The choir practise was enjoyable, and very much laughter filled. Everyone sang their hearts out! Mass was way too long today!! *agh* It was the baptism of Journey 52, so a whole extra hour was added for their baptism. I'm only complaining coz I was so hungry, and we sang many many songs. Our throats had no rest at all. But, as we all know, baptism is a very beautiful sacrement to experience, and when each and every candidate/neo-fide was baptised today, they were all crying tears of joy as we gay0fully welcomed them with the song " Welcome to the family" :0) I personally felt a sense of joy in me, for them.

Took dinner at BK with dad and mum and nick. So glad we ddin't go grocery shopping! Phew!

I just found out I have no workt his week. Oh fuck. Terry is probably still pissed with me man. HAiz..no money. What to do with 40 bucks left? die die...Dear was so sweet this week. He kept paying for everything, and he said when he was broke I paid for everything...silly boy...: ) Thank you dear! I'm so glad I spent more time with him this last week, coz this coming week, he has five day field camp. AKA the WHOLE WEEK LA. Haix...but i feel better " in a sense", though i will mis him, I don't have to worry about not being able to see him the whole week, coz I have to stay home or smth. However, I actually have many things to do for myself this week!

Here's the list:
1) iron clothes
2)Practise
-psalm and gloria and thanksgiving hymn for ashley's wedding this sat
-psalm for sun's cantoring
-caroling songs( and many of them at tht)
3) read thru the materials given to me from NIE.
4)wrte to my secret pal for kris kringle! *oOOo...I received a letter fro mine! She's so sweet!*
5)E-mail my sops again, about the pot luck lunch this sun afternoon. Email the section leaders.
6)Enlarge ALL my scores for this weekend!!
7)Start practising vocals, choosing songs for jams, talk to emma about jam =)

WOOO busy busy week! But I'm gonna try to meet up with sean and shawn as well. Maybe juanita too if i can squeeze the time...
Sat morn ash's wedding mass, and evening is the dinner at intercon!! Sun church...wow...dear dear..hope to share with u all the things i do this week! Hope you keep safe in camp, and I love u very very much! Pls be safe...
My secret pal said to me: STAY POSITIVE! heh
I did confess to nick tht i lied to dad and mum last week. i dont expect him to tell on me, but coz im always honest with him as much as i can...but i tell him AFTER it's over hahaha. However, this week i don't wana lie, coz I will definitely blow my cover if i do...

Okies, gtg now..CIAO, gd nite!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home