Friday, March 10, 2006

in a nutshell,

"Feeling tired,
By the fire,
the long day is over"

the HIGHS of today!:
-Releasing my kids' english exam results to them. -The joy on some of their faces.
-My sweet girl gave me biscuits for recess AGAIN!. I really love her, she's the best in class, (shhh).
-I finished marking their entire maths exam paper!
-I met dear and the guys.
-Holding his hand again, after a long day, really gave me a very special feeling.
-Seeing his smile and feeling that sweetness from him again, just made me feel happy.
-Fiding Hark Music school, cafe : ) OH YES!

The LOWS of today:
-wasted cab fare again.
-ate too much junk food.
-chocking on phelgm and feeling awful the whole day.
-having a sore thorat.
-very tired.
-blurred eyes.
-stomach pains.
-back pain.
-answering to many parents in school.
-my naughty kids, driving me mad mad mad.


and I think that Charles, to me, comes across as a very down to earth, realistic, hardworking, honest, blunt(but in a good way), caring, true friend. mature for his age, and i can see he wants to learn things abt the world, and he wants to pick up as much as possible. he has a nature that is observant and thoughtful.

The last two weeks, I noticed a change in my relationship. It's a gd one too. I just wana say that I'm very happy. : )
And tonight, I reflected on how much dear has changed since army. All the positive stuffs have been really good.

Alright, I'm outta here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home