Friday, June 23, 2006

...in her head again.......

Tmr is Jam session. First ever with the guys. *breathes* lORD, pls let it go well. We are gonna try acoustic first, without drums tmr, as drummer cant make it tmr. So Vox, guit, rhythm. We'll also try Vox guit, bass (and imagine drums is with us). Sat jam, i PRAY my drummer can make it for sat. We'll do Vox guit bass drums. Full band, except no rhytm. If drummer can't make it, i'd either get a replacement drummer, or go accoustic and just go gvox guit and rhythm. OMG. I havent memorised my lyrics. I havent re written them and I need to sleep NOW.

Dear Lord, i leave this sat's preparations right up to the gig and gig itself in your hands. This means ALOT to me. Thank you Lord, Amen.

I would do without a bass. But if I dont have bass, I cant have drums. So I'll see if my rhythm/bassist is better on either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home