Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Just read Just's blog a min ago. Just, thanks for that. I think I know u well enuff because I read thru my previous entry and gueesed which part inspired u, HAha, and I was correct! :)

Just herself, wrote some stuff recently that inspired me.
This was part of an entry she wrote recently:


We Never Really Change
When you're feeling burnt out, don't fret. It will eventually pass.

With the right amount of luck, you meet just the right people to make you feel rejuvenated to start your engine going again .


--> How true it is, isn't it? If not for JinSheng, I wudnt have staretd thinking again. If not for Pat, i wud be on the streets today perhaps. If not for Kenneth & fad and Fendi, my last gig would not have been possible. if not for Claire, i wud have never started to song write. If not for Charles, I might have found some way to heaven long ago. Things like that.

She also said:

Currently, romantic relationships are at the bottom of my list. If it comes, it comes. I'll go with the flow and take it easy. I have too many things to think about, too many things to plan. I guess the old Justicia is back with a vengeance. Haha. No more moping. There is more to life than a lost love. You don't find Love; Love finds you.

For me, I wud say if my love comes, it'd be sweet, but right now, I take a backseat and am terribly weary off who comes around and how it may unnoticeably disrupt my life. I was just telling a friend who is in love now, how hed oesnt realise everything is slowly messing up because he is spending so mucht ime out, going home late that he is very sleepy at work and his boss might notice. He doesnt realise how hes been so obsessed with her. it scares me, that I was once like this as well.

And Just also said:
I told a girl friend (I honestly forgot who :X) this some weeks ago, "You know I don't have to be really rich, but I need to live comfortably. I want to be able to walk into Paragon, see something I like, take it off the shelf and pay for it, just like that."

We both have the same sort of vision towards these things. I too, want to have tht sort of comfort, Not too much, but not worried abt these things.

Slowly, slowly I will get there.


Just--thanks. I thought we were through.
Very few, VERY few people read my space, esp because I write such long entries.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home