Friday, August 25, 2006

My second or third entry on Librans (guys)

HELLO? Is there ANY GIRL out there that Jus and I might noe, who is dating a LIBRAN man?

We cannot explain further how accurate we are, with describing them.

they are, COLD.

>My heart fell when i read Jus dear's latest entry on her new blog. (I have yet to change her blog add on the link here because I kinda wana retain that memory of her old blog each time I click on her name.)

Jus, that feeling, that SINKING (literally) damn awful feeling when he said "nice" to you, cudnt get any lower, I strongly believe. Many a time, I have felt the same way. I emphatise with Jus, and am glad someone else understands this feeling (though of coz i wish she doesn't have to; having to deal with the two extreme emotions, day in, day out. (and again, of coz some day feel "lighter", but that really doesn't happen too often.) Many a time, when Im really happy about smth, ie. I cantored well in church, because it is always a big challenge for me each time that I do, I'd alwasy think of him as the first person i wana share it with. Sometimes when a movie is sad, or good, the first person i wana tell, is him. And foolishly like Jus, despite whatever I might be feeling towards him for that moment, I'd msn him esp if he's so conveniently online, and tell him. And too many times, I'd get the reply " nice.." or "that's nice...". No emoticons to decipher what's hidden behin his screen, and always with three dots.... I'd always grin like a stupid little girl when I get the VERY RARE reaction such as " that's great...". And even then, sometimes it is so damn painful.

Only Jus and I will know how this feels.
I don't need to say anymore.

However, I thank God that today I felt alot lighter.
Maybe silent prayer time with my father in heaven worked for me last night. I don't know.

Jus, HUGE HUG and congratulations on your scholarship. I just knew you would get it :). Muaks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home