Saturday, August 19, 2006

Rules: The 1st player of this "game" starts with the topic "6 weird habits/things about yourself" and people who get tagged need to write a journal about their 6 weird habits/things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you are tagged" in their devpage comments and tell them to read yours....
-----------

#1. I must ALWAYS bathe and do business when I wake up in the morning, before anything else. Business being first, bath being second, with brushing teeth in between Hahaha.

#2. I must ALWAYS have my breakfast no matter how light.

#3. I must ALWAYS have my notebook/ mp3 player/ with me anywhere I go. Without them, it's like walking out without wearing underwear. No. Can. Do.

#4. I must ALWAYS go online at night no matter how late. I must ALWAYS BLOG. I must always write.

#5. I will always wear my right sock first, before my left. And I'll always wear the, in my room before going out.

#6. I wait till my nails are damn long before I cut them. And I hate cutting toe nails.

TAGGED: Gerri, Harri, Just, Nikk, Sara, Jill

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home