Saturday, October 21, 2006

*breathe*

THE BIG DAY IS TODAY.

GIG DAY.

Im a bunch of nerves.
YET. Im excited.

Lord, Please bless all of us, with perfect pitched vocals, perfect hearing, perfect timing, perfect feelings, and professionalism. Please bless Amanda, Pat, Charles, Wei, Kalai, Chelle, Jas, and Debbz as we give our best tonight.

We're all rather anxious. And I really mean all of us.
Pleas help calm us, and give us just enough confidence.

I really want to give a good show. I really want to touch all the hearts and souls who will be present tonight. two or twenty people.

Thank you Lord, for taking my flu away in time. I never did think I would recover from it. Thank you Lord for the two weeks of rest and jams and time to think.

Everytime U give me a good ending to a chapter. Every gig, U give me different things. Thank you for all these blessings.

Before I head off to rest. I'd like to thank you too, for all the awesome friends come musicians, who have really helped me out, and always make my little dreams come true. I really treasure each one of them.

Tmr, though a very different crowd is gonna be present, some very important people are still going to be there. So I hope they will leave moved.

Thank you lord, for the reuniting of our relationships.

Thank you for a very good day. Please bless all of us with good sleep tonight. Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home