Saturday, November 04, 2006

...in her head again.......

It's 4.45pm. I just woke up. This feels terrible.
I only know that im gonna be practising for gig today, work on my new compositions, and maybe go somewhere and watch a gig again tonite or smth.

Last night was really bad. I found myself so upset that I stayed up till morning to watch a DVD, instead of sleeping. I was avoiding my own breakdown, which happened anyway right after I closed my door to sleep. I don't know exactly what i was crying about, but all I knew is that it was all these pent up lousy feelings I had inside about myself, about things... I cried till daybreak. I picked up my guitar, and simehow came out with a pretty nice rift, and some lyrics from within, and within secs, a half done new song was out. This kinda inspiration only seems to come at moments like these. Quite frustrating. But it was a good thing though, coz the tears stopped flowing after I started playing...

kinda feels terrible when u realise ure not important...

its just me bashing myself... maybe.

It's been such a long time since I cried. really.

ok, im gg off now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home