Saturday, November 18, 2006

I slept in till late today... coz I can feel a flu coming.. and NO NO NO LORD, thts BADDDDDD

im really damn worried abt tmr's jam....

went for ymm today. Better than being at home, feeling like crap, not being able to practise...

I did smth amazing though; i mopped the whole house. W O W. mel mopping the house. SMTH LONG. hahahaa..


ymm was beautiful tonite... and freda was there for me again. its strange how she noes i need comfort, even before i start showing signs tht i do. And jonella was so sweet... felt really touched...

been feeling very lonely... very empty...

had supper with them after and headed home...


yakking with a new friend called feng now... interesting new friend who was actually in mcm together with me in fsv.. haha..


gonna finally get to see him tmr... = )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home