Friday, April 30, 2004

and she dreams again...



Quite silly of me, that I'm so ill but I still sleeping so late tonight. Very bad habit that has caused me to becoem used to being a night oiwl, so much so that I do my work much better at night. But this has also led to my poor health over the years. It's just one of the probably handful of reasons. Honestly, It felt very good when I slept at 12am a few nights ago. Despite waking up twice in the morning, i felt refreshed, sorta, and i was suprised I didn't feel that tired when i woke in the morning. it felt good to be awake in the morning. haha. Sounding like as if it's some new discovery. Like I don't know early bee catches the worm. hee. I guess I need to really slowly start adjusting back to normal sleeping hours. Do you think I can do it? Me? being so ill disciplined at times? Hmm, If i put my mind to it, I can. But really, I do sleep late coz I prefer the night alot. It's my best time. WEell, having said that, I think ths is gonna take a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home