Monday, May 10, 2004

and she dreams again...



I'm really happy, happy that I have friends who'll sitck by me. Angel, sis, reading thru all yr sms again makes me laugh until my tummy pain! thank you so much dear.

Meliza, I think it's god's will, that we're in choir now. Thank you for yr sweet support like angel...thank you....may we write letters until we haf no more ink!! heheh *which will be never* hahahaha....

JIll, poor jill, girl, dun cry over such silly things ok? I realli din do anything. In fact I scold you for being so stu[id to cry over feeling disappointed with yrself about that kinda thing. *hug*.

And my bro...always and always...for being there for me...

angel, for chatting, sharing some chats tht i really treasure...

wen for a frenship i wun forget.

That would go to you also bright.

And you too chris...

Haha...the list could go on...tinybox frens...choir frens...ex colleagues...my ex and ria...sean padman...shaun...jus...vicki...

ahh and of coz...my celebrity "bro"..hahaha...eldred...others like jon sng....sasa...perl! brandon...jason...haha...=)

This week: tmr go schl for screenings, tue night, help sammie at church...wed, out with sis...thurs...out with mum and nick...and dad...fri at home help mum...sat...nothing yet....next week meet up with Juanita...yay! this week is fun

Baby, you made me look forward to this week, and becoz you were so sweet tonight, even though you may not know, you made my mothers' day extra good coz i was even happier...thx baby

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home