Sunday, February 27, 2005

and she dreams again...

three hours plus two
These two days were probably my longest in some time.
I was in schl at 9am yesterday for efp class. I couldnt finish content analysis, and I realli felt i either do it well or not do it at all. On a normal week, I would biah and burn the midnight oil even more than i normally do, and finish it. But I had to keep in consideration that i was gonna be in schl till late last night for specs voice over recording. And also, I had campus event shoot bright and early this morning in school, singing class at night, and I'm singing solo, duets and all on sunday for our important welcome tea party for the new recruits of the choir. I have to keep in good shape till sunday, and it's curcial. I lose my voice and flu gets worse, i'll be in quite a bit of a mess.

Lets say my friday went quite badly, till nite time. I met dear after schl for dinner, and we found the Music Dreamers Life! Cafe, (ai qing hai) ming ge can ting after much perserverance in trying to find that place. Marina square is just TOO big. The food there is alright, there's cover charge which they cleverly tell you after you've stepped in and ordered food, and it comes alogn with ANY drink there. their drinks are really quite impressive taste and size wise. OMG. The second set had wei bing, 933 dj, and a fantastic male singer there. I coud kill for such vocals. Really. He puts every single SI contestant to shame. he's awesome. It was excellent to hear weibing sing as well. She's an old timer there already!! I definitely wana head back there to listen to them sing again! I talked to her and her live show partner and it was just awesome. Unwining to the sound of GOOD music and vocals at the end of a long tiring stressed out day was really the best thing I could have had on friday. Thanks dear for walking all over to find the cafe. I thoroughly enjoyed myself.

I slept three hrs after i got home and bathed. I woke up disgusted by how little sleep i had, and forced myself to head to school for shoot. I think the amount of preparation to set up wasnt worth the shoot really. The event was too casual and informal. Oh well. I had a gd rest in the afternoon and went for singing clas earlier. Finally, I'm back home and trying to figure out my new handphone. No lah, it's nothing much k. I have a new plan now and i have FREE IN COMING all day so CALL ME!!!! It's a panasonic phone and geesh im so not used to it! Whats sadder, its got quite cool features lah, but im at a blurr how to operate it...and all my nokia phone folders with messeges are all gone. F*ck.

ahh, aniwae. I am happy. I cant wait for schl to be done. I wana work. i wana finish up ah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home