Tuesday, November 01, 2005

and she dreams again...

HAHAHAH this is madness! GD MORNING PEOPLE~~~ it is RARE TO CATCH ME AWAKE AT 8AM!!! ahahahaha. It feels FCUKING GD! Realli. To be awake at this hr! Not for work, but to see dear soon! HEEEE ^__^ I don't know...usually, i would thvae slept till past noon, but after I found out tht dear was coming out super early today, I couldnt sleep at all! MIND U! I just worked from tpm-1am last nite! I was still VERY tired at 3+am..haha, but after i ate my soup and biscuits, stayed online a while and headed to bed, I couldnt sleep! ven last time when I wanted to meet dear, i would get some sleep first, but now, the sun just came up, and i felt fresh! Like I had the longest sleep ever! HEHEHE =) YAY, GOING TO MEET DEAR !!!!

happy deepavali folks! Happy all saints's day to all catholics! Happ public holiday singaporeans!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home