Tuesday, November 01, 2005

and she EVALUATES again...

I think it is interesting how a positive mind can make a world of a difference to one's day
I think it is also interesting how one can do things once he'she puts his/her mind to it.
I think it is interesting how a happy person can "infect" others with his/her happy feelings and moods.
I think it is a true fact that maturity grows with experiences and it cannot be rushed, no matter how much one tries to. YET
I think it is a true fact that how a person sees things can never be the same as another individual.
I think it is amazing how one's health can be affected just by his/her mental state of mind.
I think it is an annoying fact that a bad nite's sleep can cause the day to be difficult.
I think it is scary how one can influence another.
I think true maturity is tested when one sticks to his/her own morals or principals no matter how different other's lifestyles or opinions are.
I think there are mnay things in life that we have to learn to accept because there's nothing we can do abotu it.
I believe it is important, too, for one to take care of his/her own ideals and personal dreams.
I believe self-esteem is very important.
I know being loved by people around you, can do wonders to yourself, without realising it.
I think many underestimate the power of a safe nich to call your own.
I believe LOVE is very powerful. It can make one feel secure, and without it, one can be very lost.
I think it is a sad fact that the world is world of all sots of terrible people.
I think it is a known fact that money doesn't make u a happy person, yet without it, it makes u a poor person.
I KNOW that without music, life would be a mistake and unbearable.
I believe we are fortunate, all of us who have two eyes, two hands, and two ears.
I think it is scary how ill feelings of others can change a person's views completely.


I think the only reason why ive made so many statement tonight, is because I've learnt much since June, having shifted out and shifted back home. I have grown up a bit, I believe, and I have the confidence to say so, cause I believe it is true. I haven't grown up ALOT, but I have definitely matured a bit. BUT I know and understand now, that I still have a long way to go, and a lot more to learn. I also understand that, while pursuing personal dreams and ideals, I have to grow in life, and nothing stands still for me. I can't just stop doing anything for myself, becasue of one person, or one thing or one something that i wana pursue. It all has to "move" together, and therefore, I should be looking at a big picture of the future and not just the NOW. Of coz, i say i live day for day, and day by day, but I I understand now, that many things need long periods of time to "grow" by itself.

I think I'm growing up. I can feel it slowly and surely and gradually, and I am happy. I feel good about myself more and more, but at a very slow steady rate, and I'm really happy about it. I know there will still be days of complete madness, and there will be days of disappointment, but there will definitely also be days of reward, days of pleasure, days of happiness, and days of both.

Life is a test. it ain't a bed of roses. Yet, it is how we make the best use of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home