Friday, November 25, 2005

and this week..


I havent written the entire five days, WOW.
Basically, coz I had nothing to write about, and I don't know why also.

Mon- home.
Tues- fought with mum and dad. met dear in the evening. ended up staying oiver coz got locked out of home. Had a fun time with dear tht evening..spent more than an hr finding food in town crazy!
Wed- went home, did my own thing, met sean and jean for a short short dinner at katong shopping centre. The chicken rice there is STILL so good.
Thurs- had a FAT row with mum, physical was involved. ouch. Went to work. Dear came over to see me fort a while after work. So sweet of him. He even brought me dinner : )
Fri- now at home, have choir friends coming over later. YAY.

Tmr, ashley's wedding and wedding dinner! Meeting dear half way. Cantoring and solo-ing, and singing.

*SUNDAY* CHOIR LUNCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And othet than that, Ive been busy practising and practising, coz i have so many singing stuffs coming! all the weddings, all the cantoring, all the solo-ing, all the caroling, all the jam stuff! YES, Im jamming next week!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home