Friday, December 30, 2005

Good morning all... Time check: [3am]
It is now officially a "crime" for me to be awake at this hour. This has been ME, my routine, my norm for years and tears on end. I really don't know how long it'll take me to change this habit.

Starting next week, I'll be embarking on a new part of my life; an experiment, a serious commitment, a change, a life long learning area. I'm starting my contract teaching job of 6 months, at Opera Estate Primary, ironically in Siglap Hill. Looks like I can never seem to get enough of siglap. LOL. Think Godbro too, will start his new part time job with Cartel, the one I just quit. LOL.

I attended the end of year staff meeting in school today, and let's record it down for the sake of it: I wqas there from 8.15am-6pm. The meeting was LONG. SO VERY LONG.
To keep things sweet and short, <-- this quoted from oen of the teachers' way of speaking (anyway), I will be form teacher of Pri 3 Neptune. OHMYGAWD.
I have shit loads of work to do. That I am already certain. I have to get myself ready for next week, as I know it to be already. I have to prepare introductory classes, and I have to start thinking through how to handle my class. I have to prep first eng class, and read thru my texts.

AKA.

Theres goes my life. HAHA. At least my play life. my WORK LIFE has onli JUST begun. I'll be glad if I still have time to blog. I'll be glad if I can still squeeze time for darling. The more I think of it, the more i've been spending time with him this week, though at thecompromise of not helping mum at home. I really hope they understand. Yet, I still have friends I haven't managed to meet with. I guess it's a cycle that will never be completed. So why fret too much over it. " God will find a way, where there seems to be no way". This will probably be my new motivation.

I hope as I start my new job, dear will support me, like the way i did him when he started army. It hasn't been an easy ride at all. Since march 05, i made time for him on weekends, at the displeasure of my dearest folks, and stopped vocal classes, coz the timing was just too tight as I was working part time near his place too. But God makes me do things for reasons as well, I guess. SAHortly after, the traumatic yet thrilling shifting thing happened. Let's say after looking back on it, no matter how bad or good it all was, it was definitely a good experience. We've both groen in certain understandings, though we all know these things will never be done learning off each other.

My friend just returned home from holiday this week.My weakness made me contact this friend again while the person was away, but I knew I wouldn't get any response. Now, looking at the whole thing, I guess it doesn't seem to weigh tht much importance to him anymore. How can it be anywayn right, since he really doesn't bother? I think the space has been filled in my heart now, and I'm happy with the love tht has been true to me anyway, albeit weaknesses tht we both have. It isn't the best, but it isn't bad either. It's reassuring, in it's own way.

I'm gonna post up some lovely lovely photos...now..tata...shall pen off here. nites all. God bless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home