Sunday, December 18, 2005

I was a zombie this morning, nick forcing me awake to go for wedding. Seriously, I know it was my responsibity to be there, and when i did turn up, i guess some of them esp my section was happy to see me there. BUT, when I woke, I already knew tht I wasnt feeling well. I kept telling nick IM VERY TIRED. But he INSISTED i wake up. so no choice. But this caused me to not be able to practise at TAMMY'S. By the time i got there, i was realli shack. my throat started to hurt, and im performing tmr. WTF. I realli wanted to nap, but those who COULD SLEEP, like lisa and char who didnt come for wedding in the morning, and mich too, certainly looked fresher. WHY CANT I BE LIKE THT? It's not like i always dont turn up for things.

Steffie got home very late last night, and ended up not getting enuff rest, so she didnt turn up either. Clarice was so sweet to still make it dcown for the mass. I really needed rest la, shit. Nvm, lucky i didnt follow nick to town after practise...came hoem to get some sleep.

It wasn't SUCH a bad anniversary without dear, TILL DAD FUCKINNG RUINED IT. And as usual, like the auto routine, afrer dad FUCKING gets pissed, and throws his temper all over, nick will then take action and scold me. FUCKING HELL. Realli, I HATE having my moods ruined, esp by those who are at home. REALLI ahte it. I dont f care if it's someone at work, i'll be damn angry but later just push it aside and say it was an unlucky day at work.

sorri i need to vent, blardy angry rite now. VERY.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home