Tuesday, December 13, 2005

k. Gonna try summarise what's been going on.

Ive been busy catching up with friends like Christine, Harri, dear of coz, and besides work, also busy with caroling practices, pageant practices, and cantor practices. I'm fully booked for the nights this week, just with all these. Oh yes, been singing for a hella lot of weddings as well. SHEESH.

Just wana pen down that dear and i had a really good sat evening last week. I was very happy. The weddings I sang for were good as well. BEing a soprano leader of approx 40 strong section is one hella a job. The things i have to keep track with, si so freaking not funny. The expectations are..just as, if not heavier.

Today, I met chris to watch Perhaps Love. It was BLARDY good. Anybody watched moulin rouge? Well, this was a chinese version, with it's own style and character. I love such arty shows that are all comlicated in the beginning. I seem to love movies that travel in time. 2046, the hours, Hero, were just a few that did that. Screw with our minds, but give us a beautiful story line, visually captivating and definitely heart warming. Of coz I oogled at my takeashi, who isnt tht straight, but wth rite...However, the dude's role wasn't much compared to the gorgeous Zhou Xun. My goodness, she is beautiful. They weren't wrong when they said she probably will be the next Zhang Zhiyi.

LAst week, I caught Chicken Little at PS and tht show was just dumb la. The only thing I liked abt it were the values that were being taught to the viewers, through chicken little's eperiences and setbacks.

What do I want for Christmas? I mentioned that i just wanted a lovey dovey one, and a successful one for my choir. Yes, it's true. The desire for pressies just ain't here this yr. BUTTT, since some asked, HAHA, I shall list the impossible, just to please mysefl. : ) girnz. Actually the list below is more like what I really wana get for myself.

Starting with gadgets
-handphone
-camera
-mp3 player
-webcam
-laptop

VCD Box sets
-Meteor season 2
-Simpsons
-O.C
-FRIENDS
-Ally Mcbeal
-Gilmore Girls
-Small Ville
-Buffy

Accessories
-More watches
-More bracelets/bangles/wrist bands
-More belts
-More bags (sling and back)

Clothes
-More tops!!
-More jeans!!
-More formal wear
-More skirts!!!
-More jackets! (baleno pink, white, or blue)

Footwear
-ohgawd more Slippers
-More shoes!!

cds
-marion raven
-matilda tao
-chai chun jia
-John Legend
-Hilay Duff
-Electrico
-Bravery

OHHH stef sun concert ticket pls! hahaha

Anything from bugis street is SUPERB. Anything from Cine leisure, Heeren shops, Far east ARE ALL WELCOMED !! I just love all the girly shops there!

hahaha, wow thts a long greedy list man! Actually u know what i want from dear?? heee..I want his love, his cooking, his assurance, his understanding, OUR PHOTOS!!!(hint dear, hint*, but Ive always wanted something symbolic. I wish I had a ring to wear.... : ) It doesnt have to be anything customised, or carot golds or silvers man..i ahte those...i just want a ring from him.. : ) Oh man...I saw a PRETTY PRETTY cross from taka jewellery, 19 bucks onli leh!! AGHHH heheheheee

HAHA, i forgot to tell u all something superb! While I was chatting with christine last nigjt, we realised that we both shared the same liking for alot of chinese singers! I mean it's already so crazy that we both like photos, movies, (coming from FSV), but the same singers even! Then today she brought me a WHOLE BAG of cds and vcds...she is CRRRRAAZY man! Now ive got like...loads of sammie cheng (oh thts her fav), guang liang ping guan, chen xiao dong, qu mei jing, stef sun, etc...hahahaaa...as u can tell, these are very "old" artists...these were all popular during my sec schl days, or rather her jc days...hahaha

OLRITE. So much for a short and sweet entry. Always wanting to share so much hehehee..i shall go now..coz i am farking tired today k..farking tired.....have i forgotten anything?? hmmmmmmm......-pauses-....nopes...okays, shall pen off...nites!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home