Friday, December 09, 2005

Nikky's loggie made me wana write again..hahaha, though i dont know where to start.

Since my last post, well, things have just been on hiatus...I have been going out alot...quite tired...also had a failed jam session, some probs at work, spent more time with dear this week, and met christine finally...did my urine test at raffles, but still gotta wait till 20th to meet dr tseng for the eye appt. Today met dear, and later went to watch chicken little. It had such a warm plot, but was ABSOLUTELY ruined by the aliens. Not every cartoon can have aliens la. Went home with dear. He's been the sweetest really.

Sorry about all the thoughts and thoughts and thoughts...he's realli the best. Patrick is still trying to woo me. But I really am not interested in tht way whatsoever. Just trying to find a chance to tell him so. But not hurt him in the process. I think shawn and i remain as ex-es, as good frens there for each other and thts enuff.

Weiyi has pop-ed. Steffie is coming home tmr. Nikky's Benji pop-ed as well. And just found out Clarence pop-ed same day as weiyi. I really dont know how to describe the relief i feel tht, now my heart doesnt flutter ONE INCH for weiyi anymore. In fact, what pissed me off was tht as gd frens, he just didnt seem to bother much anymore. But other than tht...i realised i realli dont care too much abt him in any way else anymore. WOW. feels good.

I was sooo vexed remember, tht day tht i had so many friends asking me out but couldnt make it...coz dear was my no one choice..but i found a way..and well, if meant to meet, will meet loh..so now..hahahaha...i solved my probs..super dont make sense....excuse me pls...

every couple has problems...but we go with the flow..see how it works...dear's dad is outta hospital. THK GOD.

Tonight, I was so tempted to go find him again. WHY??? But I decided not to. Becoz I already made the decision to forget and heal. the more u try, the more it wont happen. Singapore aint big. One day we will bump, and have to face it sooner or later. i think im beginning to realise who is the onli other person who can make my heart feel messy again. It's no one else tht ive mentioned above in name..it's this one person..but i rationalise..and see tht actually in the long run, it just aint possible la.

Im always afraid of those who say they wana go overseas. But dear mite too. The diff is tht im with him. So we'll see how. Sometimes I feel like migrating too .

Ok uys..here's the RUNDOWN for my xmas performances!! PLS COME AND SUPPORT!!!!!

The Legends, Fort Canning
-18th dec, sun, 1.45-2.15pm
-24th dec, sat, 7.30-8pm
-25th dec, sun, 1.45-2.15pm

OLPS church
-Xmas Pagent before Mid night mass 11pm, 24th dec
-Xmas day mass.

hahaa thts ALOT U KNOW!!! My practices are EVERY NITE LOL. Im cantoring this weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home