Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Mel, how r u today?
I'm ok I guess.
Why, whats wrong?
The usual stuff uve heard me saying recently, except tht i decided on smth last nite.
Oh? what?
I have erased every possible way of being connected to him.
Why?
Coz it's pointless anyway. not like he has any noticeable intention of reconciling.
..
But I couldn't bear to erare the last number...
Which?
His mum's.
ohh.
I heard today from his mum, tht he's still having exams, and tht their family has been sick. From his nick and his profile, it seems he isnt very happy at all recent months. I hope I didnt cause it. Maybe I did.
..
I still can't decide if i shld erase tht last number. But maybe I shldnt, coz it isnt his anyway.
...
But I've decided to leave. Coz that is probably what he wants.


In case ure wondering who Im talking to. this whole convo was just me typing it out, and answering my own questions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home