Saturday, December 17, 2005

IT'S THE 17TH DEC.

HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY TO US DEAR!!!!!! =D


It's finally here. 17th dec. One yr since we got together. yi2 lu4 zhou3 lai3 hen3 bu4 rong2 yi4. But we have gotten thru it : ) We'll STILL holding our hands, firmly together, walking this road together. Dear, thank you. There's so much to be grateful to you for. The memories, the fun times, the sad ones too, the fun ones, the crazy ones, the sweet ones, the many many treats....and for treating me so so special all the time. We've certainly grown together, in many ways, and learnt things from each other. We're still so young and have so much more to experience together. I wish us the very best for whatever is ahead of us. One yr, and whatever it is, I'm proud of it. Proud of us, and never never tot we really would make it to this day, one yr back. We don't meet by chance, we met for a reason. HArri didnt come back into my life, by chance, it was a plan by God already. We can onli wait and see what else he has in store for us. We've been thru good and bad times since we got together, and im not afriad for whats ahead of us, for i know u;ll stay by me always, and never give me any less support than i need.

Let me pen this down: Today, as I walked down to bedok station, I was wondering to myself, I just had this sudden feeling, tht dear wqas near by. That made me keep a lookout for him..and I was amazed...he appeared before my eyes..from the opposite direction. We were both stunned, I was dumbfounded, I was happy, i was so so so happy. It's not everday u are waiting to SOMEHOW bump into yr loved one, and yr wish comes true. Thank you God.

It's getting closer to XMAS!!! =) For those who are coming down to my caroling performance this sun, 1.45pm at The legends, here is the MAP =)

Drop off at park mall, and walk in..the triangle there...u'll be able to see the legends..we'll be at the lobby, at the piano. DO COME OK! =) 1.45pm-2.15pm this sun! One more performance on 25th itself same time!!!

Xmas eve, I'll be performing a duet for the pageant, in front aka I'LL BE SEEN!! Do come ya! 8pm and 11pm!! =p THX ALL!

Okie...one more pic..dear took with his phone.,..MORE TO COME SOON! I just love it...taken with love...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home