Wednesday, December 14, 2005

SHOPPING!!!!!!!

I used to deny that i love shopping, BUT I DO I DO I DO! I went into EVERY SINGLE SHOP in far east plaza today, and im one damn happy gurl! I finally got myself a nice top to wear for Xmas (halter, uhhum) Gosh, my eyes were a blurr as I stepped into each shop. What met my eyes were beautiful clothes, accessories GALORE (and i dont exeggarate one bit), shoes and more GALORE....I wish I could buy off all the lovely bohemien skirts, all the lovely tops, (and some were really nice and some very different style altogether, from what i normally am seen in), all the ALLLLLLL the lovely accessories..GOSH GOSH GOSH!!!!! . FAR EAST cannot finsih shopping! I didnt even go to the basement! I septn a good few hrs just on the first THREE levels... THT bad. It beats HEEREN even though HEEREN is nice..and cine too..but it's realli competeing with BUGIS STREET. WHOA MAN. im one fucking happy gurl. hahahahaahahahahaha

I got harri something smaLL TOO! (after she and simon went off to airport) heee... it was GREAT seeing them again, and both of them are looking better than ever! Not just in appearance and health and style, but are also LOOKING good together as a couple...happy for them.

I bought my kris kringle something too..hope the person likes it..hehehehehe...

Went for CAROLING practise tonite, and it was another good and fulfiling one...so happy. Im all ready to shoot on sunday! heheheheh...

gosh, thts all have to say. Today is good. Yesterday was good. I hope tmr will be good too.

BTW, i want to add smth else to my list...XMAS list...CORINNE MAY CD! PLUS, make tht two items..tht lovely cross pendent from TAKA jewellery!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home